16 Dec 2014Advertisement
- Styrofoam ornaments (I bought the glittery ones, but typically, you’re supposed to use the ones wrapped in silk thread. I just couldn’t find them anywhere.)
- Assorted beads
- Assorted sequins (didn’t realize this until later, but larger sequins would show up better and would be easier for kids to manipulate).
- Assorted colors and sizes of ribbon
- Pins (some with decorative heads on them and then you could probably do some without for the sequins)
- It’s helpful to use a container with dividers (even a cupcake pan) to organize the beads, pins, etc.
View Directions and More Information: Source